Workshop on Multivariate Analysis of Complex Data
Welcome to the MACD International workshop that will take place in Brussels on the 23rd and 24th of May 2022. The objective of the MCDA workshop is to share recent results on inference for multivariate complex data including non-Euclidean data, high-dimensional data, time series, etc. The workshop is organized at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), a multicultural University that has a longstanding tradition of excellence in research and that has constantly demonstrated its commitment to the great struggles for democracy, liberties and human rights. The workshop is sponsored by the Mathematics Department of ULB, ECARES and ECAS.
May 23-24, 2022
The workshop will take place at the R42 building of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. The address is 42, Avenue F.D. Roosevelt, B-1050, Brussels, Belgium.
Please find the final program here.
- Gérard Biau (Sorbonne Université, France)
- Eduardo Garc'ia-Portugués (University Carlos III, Spain)
- Peter Jupp (University of St Andrews, Scotland)
- Christophe Ley (University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
- Domenico Marinucci (University of Rome, Italy)
- Valentin Patilea (ENSAI, France)
- David Preinerstorfer (University of St Gallen, Switzerland)
- Richard Samworth (Cambridge University, UK)
- Anne Ruiz-Gazen (Toulouse School of Economics, France)
- Laura Sangalli (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)
- Hongjian Shi (Technical University of Munich, Germany)
- Masanobu Taniguchi (Waseda University, Japan)
- Rainer von Sachs (UC Louvain, Belgium)